HOMECHOICE BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Old January 12th 06, 04:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default HOMECHOICE BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Ten days ago I applied to Homechoice for the base pack but since then I
have not received any call nor email confirmation from them. I called
them 3 times and every time after waiting 10 minutes I have been told
that a customer service reppresentative was going to call me very
shortly (did not happened). I also wrote them 2 emails but without
success, I was just wondering how can they make good business if they
ignore their potential customer?
Tom