Can I still make use of my ADSL router?

Old January 13th 06, 05:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Billy

Default Can I still make use of my ADSL router?

For my broadband I am currently ADSL and I have a ADSL
Modem/Firewall/Router but if I go to Cable in the future and I then get
a Cable Modem is there any way I can still use my ADSL
Modem/Firewall/Router as a Router?

I was thinking of some converter from my Cable Modem to my ADSL Modem.

Regards

Billy

Old January 13th 06, 06:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian

Billy wrote:
For my broadband I am currently ADSL and I have a ADSL
Modem/Firewall/Router but if I go to Cable in the future and I then
get a Cable Modem is there any way I can still use my ADSL
Modem/Firewall/Router as a Router?

I was thinking of some converter from my Cable Modem to my ADSL Modem.

Regards

Billy

Sell your old ADSL router on eBay and buy a cable router,much easier.
--
Adrian A

Old January 15th 06, 11:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Billy

Thanks, thought as much :-(