Plusnet problems or is it me?

Old January 13th 06, 06:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sandi

Default Plusnet problems or is it me?

Are any other plusnet customers having problems with their internet
connection or is it just my home network? It went off at about 3pm today and
I'm having to use dial up

Old January 13th 06, 07:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Munish

"Sandi" wrote in message
Are any other plusnet customers having problems with their internet
connection or is it just my home network? It went off at about 3pm today
and I'm having to use dial up

Works fine here.

Restarting or disconnecting and reconnecting the mains cable on your router
(if using one) may cure the problem.

HTH

Munish

Old January 13th 06, 07:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Paul Herber

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:32:57 -0000, "Sandi" wrote:

Are any other plusnet customers having problems with their internet
connection or is it just my home network? It went off at about 3pm today and
I'm having to use dial up

fine here all day.

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. http://www.pherber.com/
Visio Utilities http://www.visio-utilities.sandrila.co.uk/
Old January 13th 06, 08:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Beck

Sandi wrote:
Are any other plusnet customers having problems with their internet
connection or is it just my home network? It went off at about 3pm
today and I'm having to use dial up

OKay here. 01628 exchange

Old January 15th 06, 01:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
AMO

"Sandi" wrote in message
Are any other plusnet customers having problems with their internet
connection or is it just my home network? It went off at about 3pm today
and I'm having to use dial up

Fine here! ;0)

AMO