blueyonder Technical Support

Old January 15th 06, 03:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jono

Default blueyonder Technical Support

Gzl wrote:
|| Customer phoned their Technical Support line.
|| Was told that if he had a problem getting through to the BBC
|| website, he would have to help the customer, but as he was havin
|| problems with US sites, there's nothing he can do.
|| The 'Technical Support' bloke, doesn't know what a tracert is.
|| Customer's movin to Zen broadband )

Was it ever revealed why you had your Blueyonder account terminated?

Old January 15th 06, 04:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"Gzl" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
Gzl wrote:
|| Customer phoned their Technical Support line.
|| Was told that if he had a problem getting through to the BBC
|| website, he would have to help the customer, but as he was havin
|| problems with US sites, there's nothing he can do.
|| The 'Technical Support' bloke, doesn't know what a tracert is.
|| Customer's movin to Zen broadband )

Was it ever revealed why you had your Blueyonder account terminated?

No.
The woman from the CEO's office said she'd let me know by letter, but
she never did.

Lol !!

Now that's not exactly the truth, is it....

Old January 15th 06, 09:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Gzl wrote:
"Jono" wrote in message

Was it ever revealed why you had your Blueyonder account terminated?

No.
The woman from the CEO's office said she'd let me know by letter, but
she never did.

They refused to tell me. They said something about the not being able to
because of the Data Protection Act - I'd have to make a formal request
for the information using the same Act. It was frustrating at the time
as I just couldn't get any sense out of them - I've never known anything
like it.
Old January 15th 06, 10:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Gzl wrote:

After all this time, I've only just clicked why you use 'Silk'!

:-) Maybe I did wind 'em up a bit, especially NB. Nothing bad enough to
have my account terminated though.
Old January 16th 06, 11:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Gzl wrote:

I wouldn't feel guilty about the bunny too much.
Some of em are lost sheep in there, can't think for themselves.
Once one finds someone to single out, the rest of em follow.

The kNoB has threatened to sue me on numerous occassions and I heard
someone else lost their account because of a "complaint" by him. Oh, and
apparently, you can't call someone a "speccy oik" as it's making fun of
disabled people. FFS, "oik" is a lifestyle choice, not a disability.
Old January 16th 06, 03:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nigel B

Silk wrote in :

Gzl wrote:

I wouldn't feel guilty about the bunny too much.
Some of em are lost sheep in there, can't think for themselves.
Once one finds someone to single out, the rest of em follow.

The kNoB has threatened to sue me on numerous

Quote me.

occassions and I heard
someone else lost their account because of a "complaint" by him.

Prove that.

Oh, and
apparently, you can't call someone a "speccy oik" as it's making fun
of disabled people. FFS, "oik" is a lifestyle choice, not a
disability.

No, it's an ad hominem insult by someone who has NEVER met the person
they *think* they are insulting, who, along with other people is
laughing at the OP's lack of ability to even *have* a life, let alone a
"style"....

:-)

Have a nice day, children.

Nigel
Old January 16th 06, 03:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nigel B

"Gzl" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in news:dqfua9$dgt$1
@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk:

The day I was cut off 7/12/04 was 2 minutes after I made a post thankin
Nigel Bourne for reportin me to abuse.
Abuse called me on phone and told me that they've had a complaint from
Nigel Bourne about me.
I posted in the group after I came off the phone with them, thankin him
for reportin me, next thing I know my connection goes dead, I phoned BY
up, and was told they've disconnected me for makin that post.

If you think BY respond in two minutes, you really shouldn't have
complained so bitterly, should you?

You are lying about everything in that post you just made. You were cut off
for another reason, entirely unconnected with your "abuse" to me. And if
you think I really reported you to abuse (which I didn't, you just danced
to my tune) and they told you that, then you really do need to get a grip
of British Law, Coroprate Law, the Data Protection Act and yourself, you
stupid boy.

Nigel
Old January 16th 06, 07:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Nigel B wrote:

Quote me.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....9e5fe97?hl=en&

In particular, I quote:-

"I think you'll find, like most of your posts, that you are lying. You
know, I know, lots of other people know - and my solicitors know. "

I think most people would view that last bit as a veiled threat of legal
action.

No, it's an ad hominem insult by someone who has NEVER met the person
they *think* they are insulting, who, along with other people is
laughing at the OP's lack of ability to even *have* a life, let alone a
"style"....

Rubbish! Just so everyone else is aware, at the moment Nigel is using
the name "Harry Potter (52)" on blueyonder.discussion.general. Everyone
knows Harry Potter is a fictional character who could reasonably be
described as a "speccy oik". Therefore, Nigel has turned into a "speccy
oik". It's a joke! Laugh, you fool!

Have a nice day, children.

:-)
Old January 16th 06, 08:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Nigel B wrote:

You are lying about everything in that post you just made. You were cut off
for another reason, entirely unconnected with your "abuse" to me. And if
you think I really reported you to abuse (which I didn't, you just danced
to my tune) and they told you that, then you really do need to get a grip
of British Law, Coroprate Law, the Data Protection Act and yourself, you
stupid boy.

If someone from Blueyonder calls you and tells you the nature of the
complaint and quotes the actual message, it doesn't take a genius to
work out who made the complaint. It's called bloody obvious, you silly
old man.
Old January 16th 06, 08:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nigel B

Silk wrote in :

Nigel B wrote:

Quote me.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....g/6596afc7e9e5

e97?hl=en&

In particular, I quote:-

"I think you'll find, like most of your posts, that you are lying. You
know, I know, lots of other people know - and my solicitors know. "

I think most people would view that last bit as a veiled threat of
legal action.

Really? Were you lying? then you have something to worry about. If you
weren't (but given your track record it's unlikely), then th choice is
yours....

No, it's an ad hominem insult by someone who has NEVER met the person
they *think* they are insulting, who, along with other people is
laughing at the OP's lack of ability to even *have* a life, let alone
a "style"....

Rubbish! Just so everyone else is aware, at the moment Nigel is using
the name "Harry Potter (52)" on blueyonder.discussion.general.
Everyone knows Harry Potter is a fictional character who could
reasonably be described as a "speccy oik". Therefore, Nigel has turned
into a "speccy oik". It's a joke! Laugh, you fool!

You're no threat to Terry Christian in the wit stakes.