2mb BB with no mim term

Old January 16th 06, 01:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
me

Default 2mb BB with no mim term

Hi, looking for 2mb BB with no minimum term as i am waiting for my exchange
to become unbundled when i will go for a faster service

want good value zero or low set-up fees and as i say no min term contract

Kev......

Old January 16th 06, 02:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

me wrote:

Hi, looking for 2mb BB with no minimum term as i am waiting for my exchange
to become unbundled when i will go for a faster service

want good value zero or low set-up fees and as i say no min term contract

The lowest (without contract length of a year) is likely to be 40 +VAT
(as that's what BT Wholesale charge).

There was a 'news item' on ADSLguide.org (in the news archive, as it was
on 01/09/2005) which detailed the reduced fees as ISPs responded to the
new price from BT Wholesale. It won't be 'complete' because some ISPs
will have subsequently changed their fees too, but if you use the ISP
search facility for those offering 2000 kbps from BT and contract of
1 month you should get a shorter list, against which you can see if
they were listed with lower activation fee, and if not, check each
website for their fees. You'll probably end up with one of those
'top ten' independent ISPs, as most of the big players do have a
12 month contract, so they offer low costs even for 2000 kbps.

Old January 20th 06, 02:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SecretSquiddle

"me" wrote in message
Hi, looking for 2mb BB with no minimum term as i am waiting for my exchange
to become unbundled when i will go for a faster service

want good value zero or low set-up fees and as i say no min term contract

Kev......

Try ZEN, not cheap but 1 month contract, and never get hassled for usage.

**SS**