Broadband TW Cable Speeds "Up to"

Old January 18th 06, 06:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jono

Default Broadband TW Cable Speeds "Up to"

Gzl wrote:
|| Serious question regardin Telewest/blueyonder Cable internet.
|| I'm just worried

Why?

I thought you were no longer with BY

Old January 18th 06, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Gzl wrote:

[1] Telewest have come up with this silly gimmick to do with a Forest.
They want their customers to switch to Ebillin.

I've never had a paper bill from Pipex, but then they're a proper ISP.
Old January 18th 06, 07:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Gzl wrote:

They keep sendin me letters beggin me to go back.
I might take em up on their offer.

I doubt Nigel would let you.
Old January 18th 06, 07:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Gzl wrote:

I know an irish bloke.
He'll do it for a pkt of baccy and a pint of Murphy's.

As long as he doesn't smoke and drink 'em first. :-)