Telewest Has Worst Ad on TV at the Moment.

Old January 19th 06, 10:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Default Telewest Has Worst Ad on TV at the Moment.

That's what I don't want, thank you very much.

Isn't it a good thing I'm banned from being a Telewest customer for
life. :-)
Old January 20th 06, 12:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris Hills

Silk wrote:
That's what I don't want, thank you very much.

Isn't it a good thing I'm banned from being a Telewest customer for
life. :-)

I hate those adverts too. They are on par with the crazy frog in my book.

Congrats on being banned! How did you manage that?
Old January 20th 06, 04:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Chris Hills wrote:

Congrats on being banned! How did you manage that?

Being politically incorrect on Blueyonder's internal newsgroups apparently.
Old January 21st 06, 12:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:11:28 +0000, Silk wrote:

Chris Hills wrote:

Congrats on being banned! How did you manage that?

Being politically incorrect on Blueyonder's internal newsgroups apparently.

OOH, tell more....

Dave

Old January 21st 06, 12:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Chris Hills wrote:

Congrats on being banned! How did you manage that?

Being politically incorrect on Blueyonder's internal newsgroups apparently.

OOH, tell more....

I'm sure someone will come along and do that for me. :-)