Dowload speed

Old January 20th 06, 01:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Dowload speed

Hi,

I'm on the ADSL Max trial with F2S. I can now connect at 350kbps but
my download speeds are consistently at 240kbps, which is only 20kbps
faster than on my old 2Mb connection.

When I started the trial I could d/l at around 300kbps but not
anymore. Could this be traffic shaping or throttling by F2S (I'm on
an uncapped connection), or does your connection speed no longer
relate to your d/l speed when your on MAX Adsl.

Thanks.