MAC Code - Pipex?

Old January 20th 06, 09:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
mibx

Default MAC Code - Pipex?

I've been having slow speeds from Pipex after 6pm, Im on their 1Meg uncaped
service. Im 6 months in a 12 month contact.

I did see somewhere that I can pay 50 + VAT to get my MAC Code... Is this
right and how do I get it?

Many thanks.

Old January 20th 06, 10:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
John DH

This link gives a list of numbers which may help
http://hydrogene.co.uk/pages/migratenumbers.html

Give them a call and ask the question.

John DH

Old January 20th 06, 11:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

John DH wrote:
This link gives a list of numbers which may help
http://hydrogene.co.uk/pages/migratenumbers.html

FYI - the area code for London is 020, not 0207

Please don't top-post, many people ignore such posts.
(Did you not see other requests to stop ?)