PCPro Broadband ISP survey

Old January 20th 06, 07:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nigel Molesworth

Default PCPro Broadband ISP survey

I've reposted this in case anyone had ignored the original thread:

Not on the PCPro site yet, but I've got permission from the editor to
publish this for a couple of weeks:

http://www.webhost-online.co.uk/mole...ro137-p130.pdf

You need Acrobat Reader 6 or later to read it.

--
Nigel M
Old January 21st 06, 12:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
I've reposted this in case anyone had ignored the original thread:

Not on the PCPro site yet, but I've got permission from the editor to
publish this for a couple of weeks:

http://www.webhost-online.co.uk/mole...ro137-p130.pdf

You need Acrobat Reader 6 or later to read it.

--
Nigel M

I paid for mine, but useful to have a copy on the PC.

Note how well Bulldog does!

Old January 21st 06, 09:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
It's Me

Note how well Bulldog does!

Note who was top two years running.

Zen internet