Setting up wireless internet on wanadoo Belkin Wireless G and Dell

Old January 20th 06, 09:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Setting up wireless internet on wanadoo Belkin Wireless G and Dell

Hi. I am a novice user and my partner wants me to set up a wireless
internet connection. She is currently on wanadoo and is using theor
provided wireless box, which she is charged for. She has a single Dell
Inspiron 6000 laptop and has now boughyt a Belkin Wireless G ADSL
Router F507633-4 UK.

I have no idea what to do, has anyone done this who can give me a
walkthorugh guide? Assume I am a moron, I won't be offended!

Old January 21st 06, 07:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
rhonddaman

yes I am not that daft! But How do I find out what the appropriate
setings are for wanadoo? I was hoping a wanadoo user would offer some
help

Old January 21st 06, 09:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil Thompson

On 21 Jan 2006 11:25:42 -0800, "rhonddaman"
wrote:

But How do I find out what the appropriate
setings are for wanadoo?

from the Wanadoo site ?

for example it will tell you :-

"f you're having problems connecting to the Internet, make sure that
you've entered your username and password details correctly.

Ensure your broadband username and password is entered similar to
[email protected]

Remember that your password is case sensitive i.e. 'apple' is not the
same as 'Apple' or 'APPLE'."

Phil