Plusnet just aren't doing it

Old January 23rd 06, 08:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

Default Plusnet just aren't doing it

I'm very disappointed with my old Plusnet connection, and the lack of
support
from them.

I am getting less than dial up speeds, and they never responded to my
requests for help, save to say they advised I was having the wrong kind of
snow. As the
line in question /only/ has a router connected, I don't know enough about
snow ploughs,
but I did put one in place to do as I was asked.

My 'back-up' get what you pay for Zen connection on another line at the
premises
- which incidentally is the same wire from the pole - works
flawlessly.

Anyone suggest what I can do to get this problem acknowledged as
needing attention by Plusnet? Pennys a month for a crap service that changes
its [email protected]'s more for something
considerably less is not going to continue.

Old January 23rd 06, 11:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Geoff Winkless

Colin wrote:

I'm very disappointed with my old Plusnet connection, and the lack of
support from them.

Hmm. Almost (nearly word for word) identical to "zen just aren't doing
it", message id

Don't feed the trolls.

Geoff
Old February 8th 06, 10:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin

Hmm. Almost (nearly word for word) identical to "zen just aren't doing
it", message id

Don't feed the trolls.

Or just have a laugh, maybe?

It was Satire in response to the previous "obvious" anti Zen Troll.

Just checked back on this about a Month after posting, cant believe your
"rigid" frosty reply, and the way you take yourself so seriously.

Sad.