Surfanytime, ADSL4Less broadband

Old January 23rd 06, 01:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
lcp2

Default Surfanytime, ADSL4Less broadband

Does anyone have any experience with Surfanytime or ADSL4Less broadband?
They are both scoring pretty high on http://www.ispreview.co.uk top 10
with significant numbers of people reporting but I haven't seen any
mention in this list recently. They are in my shortlist for joining. Any
views will be welcome.

Len

--
Dr Len Packman
Dept of Biochemistry
Old January 23rd 06, 01:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter M

lcp2 wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with Surfanytime or ADSL4Less broadband?
They are both scoring pretty high on http://www.ispreview.co.uk top 10
with significant numbers of people reporting but I haven't seen any
mention in this list recently.

Highest likelihood for mentioning any ISP here is when there is
some policy viewed as 'wrong' by those affected (which includes
me, from time to time, about Plus.Net, for example). However a
look at www.ADSLguide.org will do you no harm... Peter M.

PS not a list here, but a 'news group' :-)