BT Voyager 2091 - No Wireless signal anymore

Old January 24th 06, 01:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
davehart

Default BT Voyager 2091 - No Wireless signal anymore

Have just installed Voyager 2091 and successfully got three laptops
working wirelessly off it. Then suddenly the signal dropped. The green
"Wireless" light went off, and hasn't come back on regardless of
whether I switch the power off, or even use the 'reset' button on the
back to restore to factory settings...

If i connect to the router using the ethernet cable, the connection
works fine, it just seems that the router has stopped emitting a
wireless signal. Seems odd that it was working wirelessly and then just
stopped. Is it possible that there is a problem with the router itself?

The green power light, DSL light and Internet lights are all green and
always on (not flickering).

Anyone any ideas? This happened to anyone else?

thanks

Dave

Old January 24th 06, 10:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
davehart

Almost as much help as the BT guy I spoke to in Bangalore last night...

at least you were polite though!

Old January 24th 06, 04:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jack Ouzzi

On 24 Jan 2006 02:20:54 -0800, "davehart" wrote:

Almost as much help as the BT guy I spoke to in Bangalore last night...

at least you were polite though!

Yeah sorry dave BUT it's a bloody minefield this wireless lark. I have
wired up my Bekin modem router as a result ........

There are 100 things to go wrong / interfere with / balls up home
wireless......

Good luck mate :-|
Old January 24th 06, 04:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jack Ouzzi

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 16:37:40 +0000, Jack Ouzzi
wrote:

On 24 Jan 2006 02:20:54 -0800, "davehart" wrote:

Almost as much help as the BT guy I spoke to in Bangalore last night...

at least you were polite though!

Yeah sorry dave BUT it's a bloody minefield this wireless lark. I have
wired up my Bekin modem router as a result ........

There are 100 things to go wrong / interfere with / balls up home
wireless......

Good luck mate :-|

Oooh forgot to ad BT are are usless bunch of f'''' t''' ba'''' toss...
fu... idiots

:-)
Old January 24th 06, 04:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jack Ouzzi

wrote:

On 24 Jan 2006 02:20:54 -0800, "davehart" wrote:

Almost as much help as the BT guy I spoke to in Bangalore last night...

at least you were polite though!

Yeah sorry dave BUT it's a bloody minefield this wireless lark. I have
wired up my Bekin modem router as a result ........

There are 100 things to go wrong / interfere with / balls up home
wireless......

Good luck mate :-|

Oooh forgot to ad BT are are usless bunch of f'''' t''' ba'''' toss...
fu... idiots

:-)

And my keyboard needs replacing ..... iT woont splel poppperr
Old January 27th 06, 11:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kraftee

wrote:

Almost as much help as the BT guy I spoke to in Bangalore last
night...

at least you were polite though!

Yeah sorry dave BUT it's a bloody minefield this wireless lark. I
have wired up my Bekin modem router as a result ........

There are 100 things to go wrong / interfere with / balls up home
wireless......

Good luck mate :-|

Oooh forgot to ad BT are are usless bunch of f'''' t''' ba''''
toss...
fu... idiots

:-)

Makes me almost glad to say that I don't work for them any more, mind
you I still have to use the old BT passcard to get access to secure
sites though ;-?