different isp's newserver perfomance test we could all do?

Old January 24th 06, 08:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Bartholomew

Default different isp's newserver perfomance test we could all do?

Alex, Boosbeck. wrote:

no interest i guess then!

How would it cope with news servers like News Individual Net which
automatically remove articles containing spam, viruses and anything with
bad header information?. Their article count would be noticeably less
than some of the less managed servers but it certainly doesn't mean the
service is worse.

Article counting wouldn't be enough - you would have to have some way of
quantifying what was missing.

--
Ian

Use the Reply-To address to contact me (limited validity).