Belkin Router

Old January 25th 06, 08:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Anorak

Default Belkin Router

Woke up to find the 12v adapter my 7630 uses has blown up, rung Belkin and
the said they would send a replacement within two days. good service I
thought but is it usually this quick ?

Old January 25th 06, 10:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Shevek

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:37:27 -0000, "Anorak" wrote:

Woke up to find the 12v adapter my 7630 uses has blown up, rung Belkin and
the said they would send a replacement within two days. good service I
thought but is it usually this quick ?

Been quite a few of these posted here lately... I guess there was a
dodgy batch..

Mine turned up in a couple of days...
--

Shevek

I'm selling a 2001 Toyota Corolla GS VVTi 1.6 Automatic on eBay!
http://snipurl.com/al43 (Not an affiliate link!)

iTunesRegistry.com: 4,199 tracks, 2.968 diversity
http://www.itunesregistry.com/report...?showuser=2011

Get DigiGuide - a downloadable desktop PC TV and Radio Guide
http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=31493

Get Firefox!
Old January 26th 06, 02:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

"Anorak" wrote in message
Woke up to find the 12v adapter my 7630 uses has blown up, rung Belkin and
the said they would send a replacement within two days. good service I
thought but is it usually this quick ?

Same with me and it arrived next day!

Ken