E7EVEN-WHAT'S GOING ON

Old January 26th 06, 10:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
swagman

Default E7EVEN-WHAT'S GOING ON

For over a week now, my internet connect has functioned only as far as
to get me to the E7EVEN home page - beyond that.... absolutely nothing
.. Anybody have any clues as to what is going going on? I'm beginning to
fear the worst.

Old January 26th 06, 10:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jonathan Pearson

swagman wrote:
For over a week now, my internet connect has functioned only as far as
to get me to the E7EVEN home page - beyond that.... absolutely nothing
. Anybody have any clues as to what is going going on? I'm beginning
to fear the worst.

Its been fine for me, had some problems before Christmas in that it was
rather slow in the evenings, but since they shifted me onto 88.202.x.x its
worked at full speed (2mb speed) - clearly if you look at adslguide a number
of customers are having problems, but I'm sure that the vast majority are
having no probs

Jon

Old April 1st 06, 03:18 AM
sasparillo sasparillo is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagman
For over a week now, my internet connect has functioned only as far as
to get me to the E7EVEN home page - beyond that.... absolutely nothing
.. Anybody have any clues as to what is going going on? I'm beginning to
fear the worst.
There's now a discussion group for E7even customers. It's an unofficial group and free. You can find it at:

Subscribe:
Post message:

Please pass this message on to other boards and anywhere else you encounter E7even users who are dissatisfied with the service.

This group of course would still encourage people to post about their experience with E7even on public boards, report to Ofcom and consumerdirect/Trading Standards if they want to, as well as taking part in the discussion group.