Which DSL Modems / Routers are ISP's supplying?

Old January 27th 06, 03:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Zerafa

Default Which DSL Modems / Routers are ISP's supplying?

Hi Guys,

I am trying to create a library of the more common USB ADSL Modem Drivers.

What USB Modems or Routers are ISP's currently shipping to their customers?

I have drivers for some of them already, including the BT Voyager 100, 105
and 205's and the Sagem [email protected] 800.

What devices are some of the other ISP's other than AOL, BT and Tiscali
currently shipping?

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards

Simon

Old January 27th 06, 05:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PlusNet Support Team

Simon Zerafa wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am trying to create a library of the more common USB ADSL Modem Drivers.

What USB Modems or Routers are ISP's currently shipping to their customers?

I have drivers for some of them already, including the BT Voyager 100, 105
and 205's and the Sagem [email protected] 800.

What devices are some of the other ISP's other than AOL, BT and Tiscali
currently shipping?

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards

Simon