Onetel Broadband goes Talk Talk

Old January 27th 06, 08:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sonoglenn

Default Onetel Broadband goes Talk Talk

Are all OneTel broadband customers aware that OneTel is being taken
over by Carphone Warehouse (i.e Talk Talk)?

Whilst having yet another arguement with a OneTel customer services (in
India) re. my 9 nine month wait to be migrated from 512kb to 2mb
Broadband, the supervisor revealed that they have suspended all
existing customer migration as they are being taken over by Carphone
warehouse.

When asked if they were informing New Customers of this fact, the reply
was, "only if they ask".

This is a perfect example of how OneTel treats its customers.

Avoid them at all costs !!

Old January 27th 06, 08:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kraftee

Sonoglenn wrote:
Are all OneTel broadband customers aware that OneTel is being taken
over by Carphone Warehouse (i.e Talk Talk)?

Whilst having yet another arguement with a OneTel customer services
(in India) re. my 9 nine month wait to be migrated from 512kb to 2mb
Broadband, the supervisor revealed that they have suspended all
existing customer migration as they are being taken over by Carphone
warehouse.

When asked if they were informing New Customers of this fact, the
reply was, "only if they ask".

This is a perfect example of how OneTel treats its customers.

Avoid them at all costs !!

Well at least they tell you, a certain ISP denies all knowledge even
when asked, then spring it on their users at a whim, penalising those
who retrospectively broke the 'new' conditions....

Old January 27th 06, 09:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James

"Kraftee" wrote in message
Sonoglenn wrote:
Are all OneTel broadband customers aware that OneTel is being taken
over by Carphone Warehouse (i.e Talk Talk)?

Whilst having yet another arguement with a OneTel customer services
(in India) re. my 9 nine month wait to be migrated from 512kb to 2mb
Broadband, the supervisor revealed that they have suspended all
existing customer migration as they are being taken over by Carphone
warehouse.

When asked if they were informing New Customers of this fact, the
reply was, "only if they ask".

This is a perfect example of how OneTel treats its customers.

Avoid them at all costs !!

Well at least they tell you, a certain ISP denies all knowledge even when
asked, then spring it on their users at a whim, penalising those who
retrospectively broke the 'new' conditions....

I'll name plus.net in one!

Old January 28th 06, 05:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kraftee

James wrote:
"Kraftee" wrote in
message
Sonoglenn wrote:
[...]

SSShhhh, you can't say that or people will get upset, but you're
correct..