Dell Inspiron 6000

Old January 28th 06, 12:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
rhonddaman

Default Dell Inspiron 6000

Was thinking of changing to a Belin MIMO Pre N ADSL Wireless Router.
Will I se any real beneift on my Dell, or do I need to get a Pre N
laptop card

Old January 28th 06, 12:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
john

"rhonddaman" wrote in message
ups.com...
Was thinking of changing to a Belin MIMO Pre N ADSL Wireless Router.
Will I se any real beneift on my Dell, or do I need to get a Pre N
laptop card

You will not see any difference unless you are only transfering massive
files between PCs. The speed of the router is miles faster than any
internet connection you will ever get.
"MIMO" and other such terms are really marketing tools, just used for
advertising purposes. If people that don't know much are told a product has
something others don't then they are more likely to believe it is better.
It might be in a lab, but not at home.
Save your money and buy a cheap wireless router with ADSL modem.