Euro1Net

Old January 29th 06, 01:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jack Ouzzi

Default Euro1Net

Hi,

Anyone tried Euro1Net as a provider, and if yes what are they like??

Old February 1st 06, 05:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James Perrett

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 01:53:09 +0000, Jack Ouzzi
wrote:

Hi,

Anyone tried Euro1Net as a provider, and if yes what are they like??

A colleague of mine has just switched to them from BT and seems happy.

Cheers

James.
Old February 2nd 06, 11:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Jack Ouzzi wrote:
Hi,

Anyone tried Euro1Net as a provider, and if yes what are they like??

I've been with them a few months now (I signed up for 2 years) and have
had no problems. No down times, reliable speeds.

Thanks,
Rod.