blueyonder Technical Support again...

Old January 29th 06, 07:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
john

Default blueyonder Technical Support again...

"Gzl" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
A customer is on the 10Mb they do, and has an old 10 Mbps LAN SB3100
modem of theirs.
After sufferin low speeds etc... he finds out from readin the blueyonder
groups that it's cuz the SB3100 he's got is no good for the 10Mb
service, and shud be replaced with a newer model from blueyonder.

He calls 'blueyonder Technical Support' and is told...
"there's definitely no issue with the 3100 and 10 meg or he'd know about
it"

I wonder if this is the same 'Technical Support' bloke who doesn't know
what a tracert is?!
It's bin about 3 months now, surely they shud know these things!

Honestly!

)

They are not paid to be technical - just read from a script and try to match
up a problem a customer has to one on a sheet! I love reading the "my
friend" type posts as it's often the sender that has had the experience/lack
of knowledge - or the friend would be posting!
The best thing to do is not interfere in a problem that doesn't concern you
and further complicate matters - leave it to your friend to sort out
diectly.

Old January 29th 06, 08:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

someone who hasn't got anymore of a clue than Jade Goody

Sorry, OT, but can you learn how to spell and fix your "g" key please
- it appears to be missing from most words you typed that require it
:-}

The reference to Jade Goody was ironic given the circumstances...

--
Please add the word "newsgroup" in the subject line of personal emails
**** My email address includes "ngspamtrap" and " ****
Old January 30th 06, 05:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave Stanton

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 20:22:37 +0000, Colin Wilson wrote:

someone who hasn't got anymore of a clue than Jade Goody

Sorry, OT, but can you learn how to spell and fix your "g" key please
- it appears to be missing from most words you typed that require it
:-}

The reference to Jade Goody was ironic given the circumstances...

It would appear the poster does a lot of SMS.

Dave

Old January 31st 06, 06:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Millie wrote:
"Gzl" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message

That's sometimes the case with a lot of support bods, but it's a bit
ridiculous to be payin high charges for 'Technical Support'

I don't know where you get that idea from, I phoned them yesterday for free.

I can phone my mum for free. What's your point?
Old January 31st 06, 06:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

Alex Brown wrote:

Hi Paul, hope you're well.

I'm sure he is and, just in case you're asking, so am I. Although I'm
still waiting for that coffee.

I'm guessing Paul is another in the ever growing list of people who've
had their accounts cancelled by the BY (self)abuse department for no
good reason.