blueyonder Technical Support again...

Old January 30th 06, 05:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Danny Boy

Default blueyonder Technical Support again...

I am one of the technical support agents. I dont know who you lot have
spoken with in the past but there aint no scripts to follow. Most of the
staff have alot of technical knowledge (myself I have a BSc in Computing).

with regards to getting the SB3100 swapped if you call up and tell them they
have to swap because its an issue when have know about since the speed
upgrades. If you do get a agent who isnt to bright just ask them to check
with a manager.

"Gzl" T o p @ S e c r e t . c o m wrote in message
A customer is on the 10Mb they do, and has an old 10 Mbps LAN SB3100
modem of theirs.
After sufferin low speeds etc... he finds out from readin the blueyonder
groups that it's cuz the SB3100 he's got is no good for the 10Mb
service, and shud be replaced with a newer model from blueyonder.

He calls 'blueyonder Technical Support' and is told...
"there's definitely no issue with the 3100 and 10 meg or he'd know about
it"

I wonder if this is the same 'Technical Support' bloke who doesn't know
what a tracert is?!
It's bin about 3 months now, surely they shud know these things!

Honestly!

)

Old January 31st 06, 09:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"Paul Cummins" wrote in message
.. .

If you re one of the staff, why are you posting from Tiscali, and not
one of your free Blueyonder accounts...

Not all TW staff live in TW areas

Old February 2nd 06, 02:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Chris

In article , daniel998
@tiscali.co.uk says...
I am one of the technical support agents. I dont know who you lot have
spoken with in the past but there aint no scripts to follow. Most of the
staff have alot of technical knowledge (myself I have a BSc in Computing).

...shame you don't know how to post to usenet correcetly, yet

Incidentally, well done on your BSc. However, i hope you will soon put
it to more use than technical support for end users

Cheers,
Chris