useful

Old January 31st 06, 04:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Robert

Default useful

Hi everybody, I just wanted to mention a useful new website I've come
across. It's called www.thephonebook.co.uk. It's a free directory
enquiries site that also has free classifieds, prize drawings and a
residential-search function. You can also store phone numbers online
by registering with the site, and you can have search results texted or
e-mailed to you so you can access the info w/out searching again.

Old January 31st 06, 04:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Count de Monet

Robert wrote:
Hi everybody, I just wanted to mention a useful new website I've come
across.

No you haven't it's your website

Domain name:
thephonebook.co.uk

Result of WHOIS query

Registrant:
Robert Mackenzie Johnson & Mohammed Mushtaq

It's called
www.thephonebook.co.uk. It's a free directory
enquiries site that also has free classifieds, prize drawings and a
residential-search function. You can also store phone numbers online
by registering with the site, and you can have search results texted or
e-mailed to you so you can access the info w/out searching again.

Spammer
Old January 31st 06, 04:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian

Robert wrote:
Hi everybody, I just wanted to mention a useful new website I've come
across. It's called www.thephonebook.co.uk. It's a free directory
enquiries site that also has free classifieds, prize drawings and a
residential-search function. You can also store phone numbers online
by registering with the site, and you can have search results texted
or e-mailed to you so you can access the info w/out searching again.

This is spam, this is your site, why not be honest?

Domain name:
thephonebook.co.uk

Registrant:
Robert Mackenzie Johnson & Mohammed Mushtaq

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
43 Vernon Ave
Handsworth Wood
Birmingham
B20 1DD
GB

Old January 31st 06, 05:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Forrester

PC wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:07:58 -0000, "Kraftee"
wrote:

Then why repost the URL again for the idiot?

and what did you just do?

It looks to me like he posted a tainted version.
Old January 31st 06, 05:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joe Gros

As you just did again you mean???????

Old January 31st 06, 05:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
chappycheeky

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:35:28 -0000, "Adrian" wrote:

This is spam, this is your site, why not be honest?

Domain name:
thephonebook.co.uk

Registrant:
Robert Mackenzie Johnson & Mohammed Mushtaq

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
43 Vernon Ave
Handsworth Wood
Birmingham
B20 1DD
GB

It's not very good, it doesn't find his phone number.
Old January 31st 06, 06:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kraftee

wrote:

Then why repost the URL again for the idiot?

and what did you just do?

It looks to me like he posted a tainted version.

Thank you, someone who actually reads before firing the shots.

PC go back & actually read what I actually posted, you will find that
you are in error..

Old January 31st 06, 06:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Kraftee

wrote:

This is spam, this is your site, why not be honest?

Domain name:
thephonebook.co.uk

Registrant:
Robert Mackenzie Johnson & Mohammed Mushtaq

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
43 Vernon Ave
Handsworth Wood
Birmingham
B20 1DD
GB

It's not very good, it doesn't find his phone number.

At least it gives a couple of windows to put bricks thru, if you are
that way inclined of course..

Old February 1st 06, 10:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PC

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:05:45 -0000, "Kraftee"
wrote:

PC go back & actually read what I actually posted, you will find that
you are in error..

Ooops Mea culpa
Old February 1st 06, 12:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Pearce

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:43:23 -0000, "Joe Gros"
wrote:

As you just did again you mean???????

No he didn't, read the post again!