e7 broadband ftp settings

Old February 1st 06, 12:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default e7 broadband ftp settings

Hi
I am having problems using my e7 broadband webspace.

Does anyone know what should go in the following boxes please?

1.what is the hostname or ftp adress of your web server.
2. what is your ftp login
3. what is your ftp password ( I assume this is the same as that for
my
email etc)

Any ideas much appreciated
John

Old February 1st 06, 12:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SJP

ps.com...

https://www.e7broadband.com/support/webspace.html

Old February 1st 06, 12:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Hi

Unfortunately that link does not appear to have the answers.

Old February 1st 06, 12:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jonathan Pearson

wrote:
Hi
I am having problems using my e7 broadband webspace.

Does anyone know what should go in the following boxes please?

1.what is the hostname or ftp adress of your web server.

www.username.e7even.com

2. what is your ftp login

username

3. what is your ftp password ( I assume this is the same as that for
my
email etc)

the same as you log into your account

Regards
Jon

Old February 1st 06, 12:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Great. Thanks for that.

John

Old February 1st 06, 02:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

HI

When I try to go to my webpage with IE or firefox I get the message
that i am not authorised to view the page. Any ideas please

Old February 1st 06, 02:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband