Bulldog FTP address

Old February 1st 06, 03:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
miav

Default Bulldog FTP address

I've just signed up with Bulldog and due to be switched on the 13th of Feb

Does anyone know what the FTP address is?#

Many thanks.

Old February 1st 06, 03:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:34:34 UTC, "miav"
wrote:

I've just signed up with Bulldog and due to be switched on the 13th of Feb

Does anyone know what the FTP address is?#

I see you've already discovered that it's pointless asking customer
support anything! :-)

euthanasia recommended. ]
Old February 1st 06, 06:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Deag

wrote:

I've just signed up with Bulldog and due to be switched on the 13th of
Feb

Does anyone know what the FTP address is?#

I see you've already discovered that it's pointless asking customer
support anything! :-)

euthanasia recommended. ]

If this is for your web space, then they do not offer it. I asked back in
August and they said not available.