RJ45 cable for SpeedTouch 330

Old February 2nd 06, 06:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tom

Default RJ45 cable for SpeedTouch 330

I've just got to the above free modem with Tiscali and have already got
a RJ45 network cable. Is it possible for me to convert or to get a
converter to connect the RJ11 cable to my network one? I can buy a
longer RJ11 cable but didn't think I would bother if I can easily buy
something to connect the two.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks, Tom