RapidSwitch / Times 100 Best IT Companies List

Old February 4th 06, 01:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default RapidSwitch / Times 100 Best IT Companies List

Sorry if this is slightly OT, but a while back I was reading about
RapidSwitch and an article mentioned something about them being in
70-something in a Top 100 of fastest growing IT companies in the UK (or
something like that) in 2002/2003. I think it was a list done by The
Times. I can't seem to find it now, anyone got a link to the story or
know exactly what the the list is called? It's very important, ta very
much.

--

Burning_Ranger