Slow Zen Today

Old February 6th 06, 08:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Slow Zen Today

Anyone else had slow web update/download problems on Zen today?
It seemd to start yesterday (Sunday) but has persisted today.
My download speed has been 400-600 kbps (normally 1921 kbps) on a 2 mbit
ADSL.

Old February 6th 06, 08:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

"M" wrote in message
Anyone else had slow web update/download problems on Zen today?
It seemd to start yesterday (Sunday) but has persisted today.
My download speed has been 400-600 kbps (normally 1921 kbps) on a 2 mbit
ADSL.

I am on Zen getting 970kbps on a 1mbit connection. No prob over weekend.

Ken

Old February 6th 06, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Blackmesa8

ohh if your on ghandi zen have a message on there support site about that
gateway having performance problems.
Check your not on ghandi and if you are, reconnect a few times till you end
up on gadamer or guass etc.

Old February 6th 06, 11:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Old Codger

M wrote:
Anyone else had slow web update/download problems on Zen today?
It seemd to start yesterday (Sunday) but has persisted today.
My download speed has been 400-600 kbps (normally 1921 kbps) on a 2
mbit ADSL.

No problems here. Downloads are coming in at close to 1 M, on a 1 M
account.

--
Old Codger
e-mail use reply to field

Old February 6th 06, 11:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"M" wrote in message
Anyone else had slow web update/download problems on Zen today?
It seemd to start yesterday (Sunday) but has persisted today.
My download speed has been 400-600 kbps (normally 1921 kbps) on a 2 mbit
ADSL.

I am on Zen getting 970kbps on a 1mbit connection. No prob over weekend.

Ken

Thanks for the info, it has improved (1433 kbps Monday 23:02), I'll ring
support tomorrow...

Old February 7th 06, 02:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ken

"M" wrote in message
Anyone else had slow web update/download problems on Zen today?
It seemd to start yesterday (Sunday) but has persisted today.
My download speed has been 400-600 kbps (normally 1921 kbps) on a 2 mbit
ADSL.

I am on Zen getting 970kbps on a 1mbit connection. No prob over weekend.

Ken

Thanks for the info, it has improved (1433 kbps Monday 23:02), I'll ring
support tomorrow...

I have always found their support to be excellent.

Ken

Old February 7th 06, 03:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sam Nelson

"M" wrote in message
Anyone else had slow web update/download problems on Zen today?
It seemd to start yesterday (Sunday) but has persisted today.
My download speed has been 400-600 kbps (normally 1921 kbps) on a 2 mbit
ADSL.

I am on Zen getting 970kbps on a 1mbit connection. No prob over weekend.

Thanks for the info, it has improved (1433 kbps Monday 23:02), I'll ring
support tomorrow...

I have always found their support to be excellent.

I have _today_ found their support to be excellent, as always--faultless.
--
SAm.