line attenuation

Old February 7th 06, 01:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Eddy

Default line attenuation

My line attenuation has jumped from 44db to 54db in the last week,
causing dropouts, my line has been 44db for the last 3 years, now If I
go to be as they must have done something, can they tell me I cant
sustain a one meg line and downgrade me, or do they have to fix the
problem that has not been there for 3 years?.

Thanks

Eddy