A backup usb modem

Old February 8th 06, 01:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gaz

Default A backup usb modem

Vhit wrote:
Yes I know usb adsl isnt the best way to do it - but apart from when
tiscali itself isnt working too well it all works fine and does
everything I want it to do .

Got to thinking if my usb modem ever packed up i'd have to mess around
with a dialup modem until I got a new usb modem .

Any recommendations for a good backup usb modem that I could buy now at
reasonable cost ? .

I know its terrible to answer the question with an answer you dont want....
Dont get hung up on the usb thing.

This modem will do it all for you, it is usb and also ethernet. The ethernet
option is always superior, once you have set it up it really is simple.

this will do you..

Gaz