Do you want a very different visit ?

Old February 10th 06, 01:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

Default Do you want a very different visit ?

wrote in message
oups.com...

http://www.prophetmuhammed.org/

That site needs some cartoons to brighten it up ! )

Old February 10th 06, 02:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Forrester

These any good:- http://www.zombietime.com/mohammed_image_archive/
Old February 10th 06, 03:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yealand Conners

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:17:29 +0000, Gizmo wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

http://www.prophetmuhammed.org/

That site needs some cartoons to brighten it up ! )

quote
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 05:33:07 -0600
From: "Gizmo"
Newsgroups: uk.telecom.broadband
Subject: blueyonder SPAMS its customers (again)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 11:33:07 -0000
Why not copy and paste the listings for your own ISP ?
"Slightly" more than 5 listings I note. ;o)
unquote

I asked: WHO is my ISP, & where are they listed on Spamhaus?

--
SuSE linux 10.1 B3 OSS
KDE 3.5.1
Old February 10th 06, 08:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"Yealand Conners" wrote in message
news
STILL not answering my question, smart-arse? You said:

yawn .... I've got a sad stalker.

Would you like to pick a straw, or shall I ?
Ok .... I'll go....
ummm ..... Zen

Ok, you're boring me now - boi boi

Old February 10th 06, 11:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yealand Conners

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:15:08 +0000, Gizmo wrote:

"Yealand Conners" wrote in message
news
STILL not answering my question, smart-arse? You said:

yawn .... I've got a sad stalker.

Would you like to pick a straw, or shall I ? Ok .... I'll go....
ummm ..... Zen

And where are Zen listed in Spamhaus?

--
SuSE linux 10.1 B3 OSS
KDE 3.5.1
Old February 11th 06, 01:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:15:23 +0000, in uk.telecom.broadband , Yealand
Conners wrote:

STILL not answering my question, smart-arse?

You're a very boring person. Havent you learnt when to drop it yet?
If he's not answering you already won by the way, so no need to keep
posturing.
Mark McIntyre
Old February 11th 06, 01:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yealand Conners

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 20:15:08 +0000, Gizmo wrote:

"Yealand Conners" wrote in message
news
STILL not answering my question, smart-arse? You said:

yawn .... I've got a sad stalker.

Would you like to pick a straw, or shall I ?

Ok .... I'll go.... ummm ..... Zen

Well I'll go for.....theplanet.net

--
SuSE linux 10.1 B3 OSS
KDE 3.5.1
Old February 11th 06, 02:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yealand Conners

Conners wrote:

STILL not answering my question, smart-arse?

You're a very boring person. Havent you learnt when to drop it yet? If
he's not answering you already won by the way, so no need to keep
posturing.

I was asking a troll a pertinent question. You don't like it, kf me, like
I care.
Don't bother replying.
--
SuSE linux 10.1 B3 OSS
KDE 3.5.1
Old February 11th 06, 06:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

Conners wrote:

STILL not answering my question, smart-arse?

You're a very boring person. Havent you learnt when to drop it yet? If
he's not answering you already won by the way, so no need to keep
posturing.

I was asking a troll a pertinent question. You don't like it, kf me, like
I care.
Don't bother replying.

You're still a very boring person, and also you don't even know how to
handle trolls.
Mark McIntyre