F5D7632uk4 ADSL Modem / Wireless G Router

Old February 11th 06, 11:04 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband,alt.internet.wireless
Jack Ouzzi

Default F5D7632uk4 ADSL Modem / Wireless G Router

I've been waiting months for this, so if anyone has the same model
there is now a FIRMWARE upgrade for this Router he

http://www.belkin.com/support/downlo...4&lang=1&mode=

This is for the version 1.00000 model only (all information on the
bottom of the router)

Just hope it will make some difference (like security working properly)
;-)

For The Snipers:
This information is posted in good faith, is not guaranteed to be 100%
accurate, and is intended to be helpful. The link worked when checked
on a seperate PC.

Old February 11th 06, 12:28 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking,uk.telecom.broadband,alt.internet.wireless
Peter M

Jack Ouzzi wrote:

http://www.belkin.com/support/downlo...4&lang=1&mode=

Thanks for that. I wish they'd use simple links instead of linking to
their own web pages which then cause a download (I was wanting to d/l
the user manual and when I see a link ending .pdf can right-click,
but on this darn website... it was another matter!) Peter M.