Is the Carlisle UKOnline service currently down?

Old February 13th 06, 10:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Is the Carlisle UKOnline service currently down?

Hi,

I'm with UKOnline and have had no broadband connection for about a week
now. Does anyone know if the Carlisle service is down at the moment or
anything?

Thanks for any advice.

Old February 13th 06, 10:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alastair

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I'm with UKOnline and have had no broadband connection for about a week
now. Does anyone know if the Carlisle service is down at the moment or
anything?

I seriously doubt that it's been down for a week.

Have you tried calling them?