Wireless router for Motorola SB5101E cable modem.

Old February 13th 06, 11:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
chipshop

Default Wireless router for Motorola SB5101E cable modem.

Greetings all...

I have a 2mb cable connection with Blueyonder/Telewest which works well with
the Motorola SB5101E cable modem they supplied me.

I now want to share the connection with my other (Win 98se) machine in my
son's bedroom.

Could someone kindly recommend a good wireless router that will work with
the Motorola SB5101E cable modem please?

Many thanks...

chipshop

(also posted in alt.internet.wireless)

Old February 13th 06, 12:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Yddap

In ,
Chipshop opined very noisily:
Greetings all...

I have a 2mb cable connection with Blueyonder/Telewest which works
well with the Motorola SB5101E cable modem they supplied me.

I now want to share the connection with my other (Win 98se) machine
in my son's bedroom.

Could someone kindly recommend a good wireless router that will work
with the Motorola SB5101E cable modem please?

Many thanks...

chipshop

(also posted in alt.internet.wireless)

Belkin F5D 7231UK4 works well for me ( with a SB4100 CM )
--

Yddap
Remove guts to reply