check it out

Old February 15th 06, 03:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
millsy124

Default check it out

AS SEEN ON OPRAH!!

Get rid of student loans, get out fo debt, make money to go
travelling!!

Making Money - This Really Works Keep in mind that everything stated
below is 100% legal as stated by the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161).

A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you
are now, and came across an article similar to this that said
you could make thousands of pounds within weeks with only an initial
investment of £6.00! : Anyway it said that you have to
send £1.00 to each of the following names on the list, stated at the
end of this article using Paypal. You don't have to be
preferred or verified to transfer and receive money, so you lose no
money through transfers. Now honestly, what is six pounds,
especially out of a Paypal account. In exchange you will make thousands
in the first few months. You then place your own name
and email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article
in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands of newsgroups)
No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few
people first, I thought about trying it.

I know that you have seen this on Oprah or even received numerous
messages about this simple program and have probably just deleted
them, I know I have!
But for some unknown reason this time I decided to give it a try.

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will
be very glad you did when it starts to work. Remember, all
you're going to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of
coffees with the opportunity of banking thousands of pounds into
your PayPal account!

I sent out my measly £6.00 to the six people on the list. Well GUESS
WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started: getting £££££ in my account!
I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the CASH just kept
coming in. In my first week, I made about £25.00.
By the end of the second week I had made a total of over £1,000.00! In
the third week I had over £15,060.00 and it's still growing.
This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over
£26,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth
£6.00 and 6 minutes to send it out. This program WORKS, all you have
to do is try it, and waste some pocket change. You could find six
pounds lying around the house. There is absolutely nothing you could
lose. Just follow the 3 basic steps below to make
thousands in just a few days, weeks, or months, it all depends on how
many posts of this letter you put in message boards or send as emails.

Here's how it works: When you post 200 messages all over the
internet, it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send

you a £1.00. (£15.00) Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225
people send you £1.00 (£225.00) Those 225 people Post 200 Posts each
and
3,375 people send you £1.00 (£3,375.00) Those 3,375 post 200 posts
each and 759,375 people send you £1.00 (£759,375.00) At this point
your
name drops off the list, but so far you have received £813,615.00.
Note: I'm not saying this is going to make everyone 800 grand, but lets

say even 1 person out of 200 tries this program, you are still going to
make 50,000 pounds anywhere from 1 month to 6 months max!!!!!
You can also copy this letter and email it to some of your friends and
associates, it's a guarantee that some of them will be interested
and give it a go, the more than do the more you make.

INSTRUCTIONS 1. Immediately send £1.00 to each of the six people on
the list using Paypal,
and in the comment (Subject) section type "Please add me to your list".
Below are the emails that you transfer the money into:
Paypal accounts to send 1 dollar to :

2.After sending the money to the first 6 people on the list, you can
remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move
the rest of the names up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2,
etc?) Then place your name in the #6 position.
Then save it.

3. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then
go to (Google, Yahoo,...)
and type in (Making Money Message board, Money Message Board, Money
Forum, Free money Forum, or anything along
those lines that are forums) and start posting your copy of this
message at least 200 times, to as many unique
message boards as you can, or more. The more times you post this at a
unique board, the more money you will make.
You can email your message to as many people you can but remember, the
more you post and email the more money you
make!
Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a second time. Post it out
again in six months, but Post it with
the addresses you receive with each pound. It will work better the
second time. Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users,
every day, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will work.
If you don't have a paypal account you can copy the link below and
follow the instructions. It's totally secure, costs you
nothing to set-up and is a very useful way of transferring and more
importantly receiving money. You will be amazed every time you
check your account to see how much money has been paid into it, and
this money goes straight in without any deductions. To sign up for
Paypal follow this link, just make sure that you use the same email
address for your paypall account that you put in this list, that's
how your
payments are made. https://www.paypal.com/uk/mrb/pal=B3WZU7GC4UWKU

4. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity

of the participants.Please continue its success by carefully adhering
to the instructions. In this business your product is not solid and
tangible,
itıs a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.
Many
large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists.
However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
income which is made
from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.

5. This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to #####le 18
Sec.
1302 & 1241 of the Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again and again.
This is the biggest growing internet money making scheme on the net,
you will see that as you post your letter to the message boards, but
that just
proves how successful it really is.

6. Good luck, don't forget to follow the instructions correctly and
spend the money wisely!!