Question about strange entry on BT phone and BB bill

Old February 16th 06, 05:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nicola Redwood

Default Question about strange entry on BT phone and BB bill

On my combined BT phone and BB bill which I receive online via e-billing, I
keep seeing the following

01 Dec-31 Dec Charges in advance for From 1Mb Forced Re-grade Marker
Order number CNCnnn
Customer rec. Number BTRnnnnnnnn 1 0.00

I'm not too concerned as it's obviously not actually costing me anything,
but I can find no explanation anywhere as to what it means or relates to and
it's getting annoying now -
I'm guessing it's related to BB, but who knows. I have spoken to 3
different people at BT, BB Support and Billing and not one of them could
tell me what it means. A nice lady from BT did tell me that it should not
be appearing every month on my bill .

If related to BB, I'm on 2Mb ( well supposedly anyway ) and have been pretty
much since it's been available.

Nicola

Old February 16th 06, 07:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
alexd

Nicola Redwood wrote:

On my combined BT phone and BB bill which I receive online via e-billing,
I keep seeing the following

01 Dec-31 Dec Charges in advance for From 1Mb Forced Re-grade Marker
Order number CNCnnn
Customer rec. Number BTRnnnnnnnn 1 0.00

If related to BB, I'm on 2Mb ( well supposedly anyway ) and have been
pretty much since it's been available.

Is it possible that you started out on 1mb and BT have since re-graded your
exchange/line to two meg?

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
19:38:15 up 21 days, 23:56, 4 users, load average: 0.83, 0.68, 0.38