Broadband Talk

Old February 20th 06, 01:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin

Default Broadband Talk

Phoned BT broadband about 3 weeks ago to see if I could get a new router
out of them. I have had BT broadband for about 2 years now and I was looking
for a new router. They told me I could get the Broadband talk router for 30
or just a normal wireless router for twice that.So I went with the
Broadband talk option. The broadband talk would take 1 week to activate. My
land line is with another company. The BT talk router arrived about 3 days
later. But up till now I have still not been able to get broadband talk
activated. Every week I call them and every week I get the same response
that the order has not gone through and they don't know what could possibly
gone wrong so they do it all again and tell me it will be another week.
Personally I think Its because I have my Land line from a different provider
Has any one else had the same problems?