Bulldog up to 8Mb 9.75

Old February 20th 06, 12:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bryan

Default Bulldog up to 8Mb 9.75

too good to be true? I see they also have a pay as you go service which
sounds ideal for occasional use in a holiday home.

--
"you're not supposed to be sleeping Hawkeye!"

"I'm not sleeping Radar, I'm just inspecting the insides of my eyelids!"

"When you're down and out something will usually turn up...... often the
noses of your friends" - Orson Welles.

Old February 20th 06, 12:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
miav

"Bryan" wrote in message
too good to be true? I see they also have a pay as you go service which
sounds ideal for occasional use in a holiday home.

Its caped to 1Gb downloads per month...

Old February 20th 06, 12:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

"miav" wrote in message

"Bryan" wrote in message
too good to be true? I see they also have a pay as you go service which
sounds ideal for occasional use in a holiday home.

Its caped to 1Gb downloads per month...

That's just over 16 minutes at 58.5p per minute - ouch!

Not exactly superman at all.

Old February 20th 06, 02:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

too good to be true? I see they also have a pay as you go service which
sounds ideal for occasional use in a holiday home.

Capped service an only available on unbundled exchanges of which there a few
if any in non-urban areas.

Peter Crosland

Old February 20th 06, 08:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Deag

too good to be true? I see they also have a pay as you go service which
sounds ideal for occasional use in a holiday home.

Its caped to 1Gb downloads per month...

That's just over 16 minutes at 58.5p per minute - ouch!

I use it as a backup to my Telewest Blueyonder service. Not using it costs
me nothing, have a BT line anyway as I have no wish to pay TW for such an
expensive phone service.