IPsec

Old February 22nd 06, 06:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alfred

Default IPsec

Hi all,

I am looking at a VPN client apllication that uses ipsec for security.
What do I need to include on the windows CE 4.20 build to support
IPSec. If anything?

Do I need to include Ipsec if the client apllication already provide
the feature?

Is the Ipsec build include mainly for to support the Windows ce VPN
functionality.

Regards

Alfred