Hands free voip handsets?

Old May 9th 05, 09:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Darren J Longhorn

Default Hands free voip handsets?

On Mon, 09 May 2005 15:36:20 +0100, JPG wrote:

On Sat, 07 May 2005 00:22:27 +0100, Darren J Longhorn wrote:

On Fri, 6 May 2005 23:37:19 +0100, "Graham" wrote:

Are there any? I often like to have a good wank while I'm on the phone
and need both hands.

There is an obvious gag here about a Dictaphone.

You can only use your dictaphone if it is sufficiently stiff.

Why do you use your dictaphone, why can't you use your fingers like everyone
else?

Hands free dialing?