at last

Old May 8th 05, 10:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default at last

In message of Sat, 7 May 2005, keymaster writes

Hi again
i forgot to say I have a SNOM 190 and they are fantastic.
what is sipgate like, I am with voipfone.co.uk similar I think but I like
the voicemail / music on hold and i love the sms2fone function.
cheers

I've looked at voipfone.co.uk and it looks as though you have to be on
the 9.99 per month plan in order to have a geographic number.

With sipgate it's free to have a geographic number.

For myself, personally, I would like a Bristol 0117-3 number rather than
the usual 0117-9 number. The only one I can find who does that number
range is JustDialVoip which costs a minimum of 1.99 per month - trouble
is I can't yet get my ATA486 to work properly with this provider.

David