ATA with FXO port

Old May 11th 05, 12:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
VoceSuIP.com

Default ATA with FXO port

"Mark" wrote in message
Any opinions on the Sipura SPA3000 or Grandstream Handytone ATA-488?
Ease of use etc.

Hi,
I like the SIPURA 3000, but I cannot say that it is easy to use, but for
sure you have a lot of option.
check this link
http://www.geekgazette.com/index.php...=28&Itemi d=0,

--