Problems at Sipgate AGAIN!!

Old May 11th 05, 12:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default Problems at Sipgate AGAIN!!

Sipgate Voicemail down again.

I suppose you get what you pay for.

DF
Old May 11th 05, 02:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Wed, 11 May 2005, writes
On Wed, 11 May 2005 12:04:41 +0100, David Floyd
wrote:

Sipgate Voicemail down again.

I suppose you get what you pay for.

DF

Yep you are right David and you pay nothing for Sipgate has I have
said to Ivor I do not give a damn about voicemail just so long has
the ability to make calls is available 24/7 is all I ask but Sipgate
have now proved after yesterdays outage they are even incapable of
providing that .

I DO require voicemail, and call diversion on occasions. That's why I
haven't put any money in my account at Sipgate yet.

It looks as though JustDialVoIP may be a better option at 1.99. At
least paying for it you can complain louder if things go wrong.

David
Old May 11th 05, 02:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

number unbtainable for most of the past hour and then got cut off in the
middle of a call - this is my fault for saying the reliability had improved
recently

Old May 11th 05, 03:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Wed, 11 May 2005, writes
On Wed, 11 May 2005 14:22:26 +0100, David Floyd
wrote:

It looks as though JustDialVoIP may be a better option at 1.99. At
least paying for it you can complain louder if things go wrong.

But can you use the 1.99 option on an ATA such has a Sipura I have
still not had an answer to my email .

Don't know. Who did you send your query to?

I sent twice to [email protected] about using the Grandstream ATA-486
and had no reply. When I sent the same query to [email protected] I had a reply
within 24 hours.

DF