Sipgate aaaggghhhh

Old May 12th 05, 05:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger

Default Sipgate aaaggghhhh

Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget number
from a POTS phone?

Old May 12th 05, 06:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Roger:
Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget
number from a POTS phone?

No, all my Sipgate numbers are working fine.

Old May 12th 05, 06:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
^^artnada^^

In ,
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} pop his head above the parapit and
spewed forth:
|| Thus spaketh Roger:
||| Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their sipaget
||| number from a POTS phone?
|| No, all my Sipgate numbers are working fine.

Mine is unobtainable when I try to call from my Mobile

Old May 12th 05, 06:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
The Cable Guy

^^artnada^^ wrote:
|| In ,
|| {{{{{Welcome}}}}} pop his head above the parapit
|| and spewed forth:
|| Mine is unobtainable when I try to call from my Mobile

Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

Old May 12th 05, 06:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

The Cable Guy wrote:
^^artnada^^ wrote:
In ,
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} pop his head above the
parapit and spewed forth:
Thus spaketh Roger:
Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their
sipaget number from a POTS phone?

No, all my Sipgate numbers are working fine.

Mine is unobtainable when I try to call from my Mobile

Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

I can dial my Birmingham number ok but not my London one.

Strange...

Ivor

Old May 12th 05, 06:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Ivor Jones wrote:
The Cable Guy wrote:
^^artnada^^ wrote:
In ,
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} pop his head above the
parapit and spewed forth:
Thus spaketh Roger:
Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their
sipaget number from a POTS phone?

No, all my Sipgate numbers are working fine.

Mine is unobtainable when I try to call from my Mobile

Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

I can dial my Birmingham number ok but not my London one.

Strange...

Ivor

I can call out ok on both lines and Sipgate to Sipgate calls are ok so
it's looking like a PSTN gateway problem (Magrathaea..?)

Ivor

Old May 12th 05, 07:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
Ivor Jones wrote:
The Cable Guy wrote:
^^artnada^^ wrote:
In ,
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} pop his head above the
parapit and spewed forth:
Thus spaketh Roger:
Anyone else getting no. unobtainable when they call their
sipaget number from a POTS phone?

No, all my Sipgate numbers are working fine.

Mine is unobtainable when I try to call from my Mobile

Mine's engaged..........even though it's not!

I can dial my Birmingham number ok but not my London one.

Strange...

Ivor

I can call out ok on both lines and Sipgate to Sipgate calls are ok so
it's looking like a PSTN gateway problem (Magrathaea..?)

Ivor

I think not. My Sipgate test number is engaged my actual voip number from
another supplier is fine, Both numbers supplied by Magrathea.

Maybe wrong but I doubt it.

Ian