1899 outbound

Old May 13th 05, 10:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Oldie

Default 1899 outbound

I've googled for this, but I haven't found exactly what I want to
know, so I apologise if it is out there.

I am using snom's softphone together with 1899 VOIP, and I have found
it does pretty well everything that I want. In particular I like to be
able to choose which of my registered numbers to send as the outgoing
CLI (i.e. home line, business line or mobile, depending where I would
like the return call to be delivered).

I'm now looking for a hardware solution to be able to do the same
thing. I realise that I could use a snom 360, but that limits me to a
fixed phone position. Do any of the ATAs available on the market allow
me to choose different logins on the same SIP provider (selectable
from the handset)?

Oldie