Sipgate again.

Old May 13th 05, 09:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
wooosh

Default Sipgate again.

21:06 hrs

028 90 996***

When I call from a BT phone I get a dead line tone.
When I call a BT phone it doesn't connect.
I can call other SIPGATE users though.

Anyone else??

Old May 13th 05, 09:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh wooosh:
21:06 hrs

028 90 996***

When I call from a BT phone I get a dead line tone.
When I call a BT phone it doesn't connect.
I can call other SIPGATE users though.

Anyone else??

All my numbers are down, either giving a busy tone, unobtainable tone or not
recognised message.

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk contact me via above
site.

Old May 13th 05, 09:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Sandford

wooosh wrote:
21:06 hrs

028 90 996***

When I call from a BT phone I get a dead line tone.
When I call a BT phone it doesn't connect.
I can call other SIPGATE users though.

Anyone else??

You are not alone...

See my thread on the same subject thataway -
--
Thomas Sandford |
Paradise Green Technical Services: S'ware/Hw design and Theatre Tech. Services
Old May 13th 05, 10:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
wooosh

Anyone else??

I don't Belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve IT
bloodyhell just what is up with these morons are they totally
incapable of maintaining the service for more than a few hours !
this is really getting beyond a joke .

I am now seeing my new Netgear Voice router is unable to connect to the
Sipgate servers!!!

Flashing amber lights all round.

Old May 13th 05, 10:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
wooosh

Working again.

2 HOURS DOWNTIME.

Old May 14th 05, 10:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bacillus Cereus

Ivor Jones wrote:
bacillus cereus wrote:

wrote:

On Fri, 13 May 2005 22:57:04 +0100, "wooosh"
wrote:

Working again.

2 HOURS DOWNTIME.

No it isn't not correctly at any rate when I dial one on my sipgate
numbers from my mobile ok but sipgate to sipgate I get
" An error has occurred please try again" .

getting a busy tone this morning when calling my sipgate number from
Telewest landline.

Ok here to both numbers from mobile and landline, was off for a couple of
hours yesterday though.

Ivor

its ok again now
Old May 14th 05, 10:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roly

its ok again now

I'm just getting busy tone when calling from Orange and landline to my
Sipgate numbers from two different number ranges.

Not good at all. They are not going to attract any business customers which
is where the money is until they can provide a reliable service.

Roly.

Old May 14th 05, 11:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bacillus Cereus

Can't dial any number again to day Ivor I do sincerely hope Brian is
having a very enjoyable weekend while customers are sitting here
without service !! .

Dexter, did you get my email?