VoIP Phones with multiple profiles ? Perhaps with GRANDSTREAM Budge Tone BT101 ?

Old May 14th 05, 08:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin Maurer

Default VoIP Phones with multiple profiles ? Perhaps with GRANDSTREAM Budge Tone BT101 ?

Hello,

i have a GRANDSTREAM Budge Tone BT101 and using it with sipgate. Is it
possible to have multiple accounts in this phone (e.g. two sipgate accounts
or one sipgate and a different provider) ? If not are there other VoIP
phones supporting this ?

Regards,

Martin

Old May 14th 05, 10:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
RH

"Martin Maurer" wrote in message
eenews.net...
Hello,

i have a GRANDSTREAM Budge Tone BT101 and using it with sipgate. Is it
possible to have multiple accounts in this phone (e.g. two sipgate
accounts or one sipgate and a different provider) ? If not are there other
VoIP phones supporting this ?

There are some gateways which can do this, but don't know any phones, I have
been trying source some myself as they would be a sure fire seller
I know you can get cisco phones with 4 or 6 lines but I am sure they are
based on using the same sip account

Rolf
www.ip-talk.co.uk

Old May 14th 05, 11:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

RH wrote:
"Martin Maurer" wrote in message
eenews.net...
Hello,

i have a GRANDSTREAM Budge Tone BT101 and using it with sipgate.
Is it possible to have multiple accounts in this phone (e.g. two
sipgate accounts or one sipgate and a different provider) ? If not
are there other VoIP phones supporting this ?

There are some gateways which can do this, but don't know any
phones, I have been trying source some myself as they would be a
sure fire seller I know you can get cisco phones with 4 or 6 lines but I
am sure
they are based on using the same sip account

Rolf
www.ip-talk.co.uk

I have a 4+12 PABX with 2 Sipgate lines and 2 PSTN lines coming in. You
can call out on any line from any phone, although if you want to select a
particular line for a call you have to do so manually, dialling the usual
'9' picks one automatically. There are systems which do LCR but this one
doesn't, it's rather old ;-)

Ivor

Old May 14th 05, 11:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Robin Grayson

On Sat, 14 May 2005 08:52:09 +0200, "Martin Maurer"
wrote:

Hello,

i have a GRANDSTREAM Budge Tone BT101 and using it with sipgate. Is it
possible to have multiple accounts in this phone (e.g. two sipgate accounts
or one sipgate and a different provider) ? If not are there other VoIP
phones supporting this ?

Regards,

Martin

Take a look at the sipura devices (phones/adapters)

I have a Sipura SPA-2000 adapter which has two VoIP ports, I belive
each one could be logged into separate providers.

The Sipura-841 IP phone also comes with 2 VoIP lines, configured in
the same way, and can be upgraded cheaply (via firmware) to 4 VoIP
ports.

Regards,

Robin.
Old May 14th 05, 11:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Linus Surguy

"Martin Maurer" wrote:

Hello,

i have a GRANDSTREAM Budge Tone BT101 and using it with sipgate. Is it
possible to have multiple accounts in this phone (e.g. two sipgate accounts
or one sipgate and a different provider) ? If not are there other VoIP
phones supporting this ?

Yes. The Snom phones do this, also the new 'executive' Grandstream GXP1000 or
something like that (although our tests with this phone have shown the firmware
to be a bit unreliable at the moment).

Linus

www.telesave.co.uk: UK 2.5p/1.5/1p South Africa 6p US,France,Germany,Eire 2.5p
Looking for VoIP ? We're the largest wholesale numbering supplier in the UK!