How people can call me ???

Old May 14th 05, 08:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephane M

Default How people can call me ???

Hello,
I jsut download the IP phone software of www.voipfone.co.uk

Having a Voipfone Telephone Number, how people can phone me ??
2) I plan to get a SPA-2000, how can I receive phone calls , from people who
have NO IP phone ??

Cheers,

Stephane

Old May 14th 05, 09:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Stephane M" wrote in message
Hello,
I jsut download the IP phone software of www.voipfone.co.uk

Having a Voipfone Telephone Number, how people can phone me ??

By dialling your phone number..?

2) I plan to get a SPA-2000, how can I receive phone calls , from people
who
have NO IP phone ??

See above..

Ivor