uk.telecom.voip not appearing on Google

Old May 16th 05, 10:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

Default uk.telecom.voip not appearing on Google

On Mon, 16 May 2005 17:52:30 +0100, Al wrote:

Does anyone know why?

it has been requested and the request acknowledged.

They don't archive newsgroups that are not widely distributed,
apparently, so it may take a while.

Phil
Old May 16th 05, 11:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Phil Thompson" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 May 2005 17:52:30 +0100, Al wrote:

Does anyone know why?

it has been requested and the request acknowledged.

They don't archive newsgroups that are not widely distributed,
apparently, so it may take a while.

How long does it *take* to get "widely" distributed..? The group has been
in existence 10 days, I would have thought that would have been ample time
to find its way around the world, or are we still using carrier
pigeons..?!

Ivor

Old May 16th 05, 11:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Darren J Longhorn

On Mon, 16 May 2005 22:12:16 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Phil Thompson" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 16 May 2005 17:52:30 +0100, Al wrote:

Does anyone know why?

it has been requested and the request acknowledged.

They don't archive newsgroups that are not widely distributed,
apparently, so it may take a while.

How long does it *take* to get "widely" distributed..? The group has been
in existence 10 days, I would have thought that would have been ample time
to find its way around the world, or are we still using carrier
pigeons..?!

Even if we we
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2549.html